View our latest News
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
- New guides for eight different lines of work.
- Plans to ease restrictions “need more detail”.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
- Small businesses and B2B firms could be ready sooner.
- Income support scheme opens ahead of schedule.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.
- 25,652 applications were successful up to 28 April.