View our latest News
- ONS reported a 4.8% increase for the three months to September.
- The scheme is due to take effect from 2023.
- Employees to receive 80% of salary for hours not worked.
- Stock of Government bonds will increase to £875 billion.
- Borrowers have until 31 January 2021 to request a payment deferral.
- The third taxable SEISS grant increases to £5,160.
- Extension initially in place until 30 November 2020.
- Treasury to set out spending plans for 2021/22.
- A reduction would help most businesses survive the winter.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak reveals 11th-hour upgrade as COVID-19 cases rise.