View our latest News
- 13% of over-50s have adjusted their retirement age.
- Two-thirds of salaries covered for firms required to shut.
- GDP remains 9.2% lower than pre-pandemic levels.
- Up to £26 billion could be lost.
- Sunak hinted at possible tax rises to protect the public's finances.
- Men and women now receive their state pension at 66.
- Businesses can claim the bonus from 15 February 2021.
- Tax bills of up to £30,000 can be paid in instalments.
- Acas reported six out of 10 large companies are likely to make redundancies.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.